What is myfreckle.com?
myfreckle.com is one server in the network
What is Mastodon?
Mastodon is a social network based on open web protocols and free, open-source software. It is decentralized like e-mail.
Built for real conversation
With 500 characters at your disposal and support for granular content and media warnings, you can express yourself the way you want to.
You’re a person, not a product
Mastodon is not a commercial network. No advertising, no data mining, no walled gardens. There is no central authority.
Always within reach
Multiple apps for iOS, Android, and other platforms thanks to a developer-friendly API ecosystem allow you to keep up with your friends anywhere.
A more humane approach
Learning from failures of other networks, Mastodon aims to make ethical design choices to combat the misuse of social media.
We believe Social Media is changing the world.
This instance is for people who are fascinated with and enjoy being part of the change that Social Media is bringing.
This instance has been set-up and continues to be maintained by professional developers. This instance is hosted on Amazon AWS infrastructure. We realise dependable infrastructure is important for a Social Media network to remain useful.
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and the final interpretation is up to the administration of myfreckle.com; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
General Rules and Guidelines
- Be nice to each other.
- Use common sense.
- Corporate accounts are welcome, but don’t overdo the posting and no direct advertising.
- Parody accounts are fine (identify your account as a parody), impersonation of others is not allowed.
- Bots are not allowed to post to the public timeline unless permission has been received from an admin.
- Automated posting is not allowed unless permission has been received from an admin.
- Content / behaviour that is illegal in the United States of America, Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom or Australia is not permitted on this instance. Breach of this will result in a permanent ban of the account.
The following content will be removed from the timeline and will get your account permanently banned:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- Pornography and sexually explicit content
- Gore and extremely graphic violence
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
- The administrators reserves the right of admission to this instance and the right to change the above from time to time except where limited by law.
If there are any comments, questions please email the admins at firstname.lastname@example.org - please be patient as a response may take some time.